Front End UI/UX Developer
We are a mission-driven company that’s all about getting things done.
Our mission is to bring the power of autonomous decision making available to every machine, every worker and every factory.
As Front End UI/UX Developer at Quantillion, you shape what the future of industry looks like.
Your mission as Front End UI/UX Developer at Quantillion is to enable our clients to understand and control their factories at their fingertips. You design, develop and deliver appealing front-ends that help to let their data tell its story — keeping things simple, clean and intuitive.
Be prepared to get your hands dirty.
At Quantillion, we’re really passionate about building software and artificial intelligence that solves mission-critical challenges under extreme conditions. We partner worldwide with leading companies in creating autonomous decision systems for heavy industry (i.e. primary metals and mining).
We’re all about doing. Our technology is used to immediately enable cyber-physical systems to continuously and autonomously drive improvements. That is because we believe that by closing the loop between (autonomous) machines, operators and core processes we can create safer, better working environments so that industries can focus on their core strengths — inventing and producing products that bring the world forward.
We’re founded in 2016 and would classify ourselves as a ‘restartup’. Initially building general data integration and visualisation solutions, we have dedicated ourselves entirely to worldwide heavy industry since 2018.
We are looking for a passionate team player…
- …who understands the importance of design principles and knows how to apply these to create great UX designs.
- …who enjoys working with a team of both technical as well as non-technical people on solving problems.
- …who writes and values clean, maintainable and version-controlled code.
- …who is comfortable with the quickly moving and changing environment that Quantillion is, as well as the exposure to clients both at home (the Netherlands) as well as abroad (e.g. North America, Asia).
- …who is eager to learn continuously as well as to share knowledge with the rest of our team.
- …who makes sure that the best idea always wins and isn’t afraid to speak up when necessary.
- …and who — most of all — likes to have a lot of fun in working together with some of the smartest minds in the industry on solving the challenges of tomorrow.
We would like to make you an offer you cannot resist.
- A chance to really make an impact in one of the defining shifts of our time.
- The opportunity to work on the intersection of artificial intelligence and heavy industry.
- A playful environment with a multicultural and multinational fun team.
- Space and time to truly dedicate yourself to incredibly difficult challenges to solve.
- Secondary conditions, such as a diverse fresh lunch every day and public transport.
If after all of this you’re still interested in applying to Quantillion — let’s face it, you probably are — you can expect three rounds in our application procedure, each with a go/no-go moment.
- CV screening.
- Meet and greet.
- Technical interview/technical challenge.
Any further questions?
If you have any specific questions, you can call us at +31 85 060 52 88 or reach out to us via email@example.com